Sunday 10 March 2013

THE MISSING CHILD POSTER - Prop When Filming


The missing child poster is a prop I created for our filming. It was definitely an essential to our Thriller as brings a better understanding of the thriller and the roles of both actresses in the film.

I modelled the Poster after a real missing poster I found on google images.

  This is the poster I used to help me design the missing poster I was creating, it helped me understand how to word the poster, where to put certain bits of text and what exactly needed to be included on the poster.






This is a picture we took when filming, you can see Giselle looking at the poster. It is the part of the film when she notices the poster and grabs it of the wall.







When were were editing we decided that the title CAPTIVE should be show before the Giselle makes contact with the poster, we thought also though it was important to get a good shot of the poster so that people can link the girl in the poster to the girl in the girls house later in the opening.













No comments:

Post a Comment